My Blog List

2014-04-11

Lexus officially reveals all-new NX









Today’s automotive industry is a disappointed in my view. There is an endless fight, especially between the premium manufacturers, of how many models each maker can introduce in the market, while true quality and design are left behind. The only companies that have chosen to stay out of this fight is Lexus and Volvo.

Lexus is a company that I really respect and admire, although some of their past models didn’t have a clear character. This has changed over the recent years and they have managed to come up with an impressive design language! It is bold and unique, while at the same time differs between their models, although the principles are the same. I am really impressed by the new IS, the amazing RC and now with the all-new NX.

Since road conditions are far from ideal where I live, an SUV would be the best type of car to drive and for sure the NX would be my choice. As soon as Lexus introduces a configurator, it will be only a matter of shorting out the financial bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment