My Blog List

2014-04-16

New Nissan Murano






Japanese automakers have started teaching Europeans some serious lessons when it comes to design. The all-new Nissan Murano is yet another impressive Japanese SUV! The current-gen model was a very nice car and its successor continues to be very stylish and dynamic. Nissan's designers have tried to hide the D-pillar and it does look the part when you look the car from far away. For sure it's not as clean and sharp as the new Lexus NX, my favourite SUV, but it remains nevertheless one of the best looking SUVs I have seen the last few years.

The interior also looks very impressive with interesting materials and surfaces. Again, Lexus NX is the benchmark for me when it comes to design, but I definitaly like the unusual white striated "wood" trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment